Serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Thursday, December 20, 2012

well, this week has been a fun one. a few of my best friends are in my district and they know how to enjoy the work while working hard. we have been having a blast while waiting for the news that comes tonight. I really hope i don't get transferred. I have a lot of work going on here and i have had more success in this area than anywhere else. I think it has a lot to do with the members and the way they work with the missionaries. they are great at making everybody feel invited. In this ward they really have the spirit of understanding when it comes to our investigators and new members. they know just what to do to get the goals they set and that is what i really admire. I have really grown to love the people in the ward and i feel like this is the place where i can reach the most of my potential. I sent off a little Christmas card to the family, i hope you get it soon. I got the cookies from grandma. they were amazing :) Anyways, transfers are tomorrow so i will let you all know what happens next week! pray for me! Love, Elder Channing Winterrose

No comments:

Post a Comment