Serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hey there family! sorry but this one is going to be a little short. right now i am re formatting my hard drive and i had to take a driver test but this week has been great!  We had a really fun activity dinner thing for mother's day at the chapel and it was a great missionary opportunity. it seems as though this week our members were also doing great getting investigators for us too. our investigators are doing all right but i always hope for more for them. it was sooo nice to hear from all of you and i hope you all have a great time.

I will write more next week i Promise!

con carino,
Elder Channing Winterrose

Okay, I'm going on double trouble.
i thought we would be more pressed for time but i guess it isn't that much of an issue. I LOVE FAST COMPUTERS. if you didn't already guess that about me. i just got done moving over 1,180 pictures that i had taken on my mission to the compy then back. I think i should probably go through them some time and delete a few hahaha. :)

I was wondering if anybody has good suggestions for Cd's that are good for missionaries but that aren't just Mo-tab. and if you feel so obliged send a copy my way. ;) Well, i think it was way sweet to hear from all of you. I love hearing your voices and it was funny having my friend Elder Casper call Daino. we recorded it haha. :) E. Casper was like you sound different! and Dain said, "you sound like your nose is all stuffed up!" we all busted up laughing. I miss you guys a lot but i remember what mom told me. Everybody says they miss you but they still don't wanna see you for 2 years. :) This has been a really cool ward and i am super excited for it while it is gaining momentum.

I like a lot what you said about faith and trusting in the holy spirit. if you have a good idea that you think is from the spirit, just follow it no matter what. Just give it the benefit of the doubt. God won't chastise you for at least trying to do what is right. :)

I hope you all continue to do what you know is right. if there is any doubt about it then just STOP IT.

Well, I hope you all enjoy my words of wisdom!

Love,
Elder Channing Winterrose

No comments:

Post a Comment