Serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Monday, November 5, 2012

Well, this week has been good, we got 3 baptismal dates coming up and we have a lot of work with them as well. I haven't had the chance to get to doing my application essays but i will try and print them out today or soon. This week has been a little stressful getting everything ready for transfers and having elder Shannon going home on Wednesday.  He's probably one of my favorite companions so I have been trying extra hard to help him with whatever he may need as well as make sure
these weeks are fruitful and enjoyable for him.

As for me i have been really thinking a lot about transfers and what might happen. it is highly possible that they could be taking the south half of our area and reopening it as it's own again. which if this happens it would be perfectly fine with me, cause the huge area is running me into the ground with all the work. Besides that i already know that I'm getting a new companion but i have no idea where seeing as I'm sitting with one foot in each area and i will probably lose one of them. The other thing I have been thinking is how long i have been out and I'm still Junior companion. .. I know i have a place and God is gonna put me wherever that is but sometimes i cant help but think "really? Am I Ever gonna be able to call my own shots?" but it's whatever. I am just happy if i can help people.

I have been really trying hard to send out more letters but the other day i just got one back that didn't go through. That always is a huge bummer. so if you get one that is in a dinky little envelope that
looks like i had to Origami the letter to get it in there it's cause it didn't make it the first time around.

I really do love you all sooo much. and I think about you a lot. Dad, have a safe trip and if you can send me lots of pictures of the Other Big City. It's always great to get an update on how work is going for you.  Britt you too. I may be in Sunny LA but don't save all the paradise in Hawaii for yourself. shoot me some pics bro.

Well, Hasta la proxima.

Next week i will give y'all the big news on my transfers.



Love,
Elder Channing Winterrose

No comments:

Post a Comment