Serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Monday, February 25, 2013


 Congratulations Brady!!!!

That is awesome news man! I am so happy for you and I know you are going to do an awesome job out there! Brazil, what an awesome place!you, brycie and bax are going to be on fire in Portuguese when you get back! that is super crazy. Too bad you couldn't leave a week later! i will be getting home literally 7 days after! Maybe i will have to come down and abduct you and take you to the world cup or something hahaha.

This week has been a great one with a lot going on, As you all know the grammy's are held in Hollywood so for us this weekend we got to see the whole Hollywood boulevard get locked down and shut off for the event. Personally i don't take a lot of interest in the award ceremonies but it is crazy how everybody here watches them like it's the super bowl or something. I guess it is crazy how for people not from here the celebrities and their shindigs are just TV but down here it is like watching the daily news haha.

So this week we also had the Mini Mission for our stake. One of my recent converts decided to go and try it out! I havent had a chance to talk to her since but i am super happy she went. I know she loved it.she is also going to start her papers so she can go on her mission!And the craziest part is that she was baptized just last month. :)

We are still waiting on another one of my recent converts to receive news from BYU Hawaii because applying to that school was what originally got her interested in the church. I would love to see her get accepted.

last saturday we did a service project for a guy down the street and helped him make his tree significantly shorter haha.Today we are going to have a big relay race at the park with the whole zone for our zone goal activity so we have to be up there at 3 to set it up. it should be lots of fun. I will try and take lots of pictures!

Well, I love you all boatloads and I miss you even more.

Love,
Elder Channing Winterrose

No comments:

Post a Comment